We are looking for an experienced QA engineer, for a highly complex product in a multidiscipline environment involving mechanics, software, and hardware.
The QA Engineer will work with colleagues from R&D, Customer support, and application teams to deliver high-quality products.
- Test and evaluate the system functionality & performance in both hardware and software aspects:
- Build and execute manual test plans and test cases for a multidiscipline product.
- Open bugs detailing relevant information in a repeatable way.
- Identify, document, and report bugs and issues in a bug-tracking system.
- Be involved in new features development and provide inputs to developers on the correct behavior of the system.
- Work closely with the R&D team to establish a proper test plan and to achieve fast Root-Cause of issues that arise during the system testing phase.
- Degree in Engineering or related field from a well-known university
- Knowledge in CAD AM software
- 3-5 years’ experience as Application engineer
- 3D Printing / AM experience – Advantage
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Work independently with ability to communicate difficult or sensitive information
- Good communication skills: fluent English and Hebrew
- Additional language – Advantage
- Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building and account management capabilities
- Availability to travel to visit customers and partners