We are looking for an experienced Application Engineer to bridge between customers and engineering teams, to use customer input and sales information to design, develop, test and implement our innovative additive manufacturing technology.
- Serve as the technical point of contact with customers and partners to support the sales efforts, from initial contact through project execution.
- Act as the technical liaison between the sales, application engineer and product development teams.
- Identify customer intelligence including product requirements, decision criteria, roadblocks, timeline, budget, and competition.
- Review, influence, and challenge current solutions. Generate reports based on the analysis of customers’ needs and provide feedback for improvements to the team.
- Provide Technical Customer Service, assist customers with onboarding of a company’s product or service and train clients through installation and updating issues as needed.
- Degree in Engineering or related field from a well-known university
- Knowledge in CAD AM software
- 3-5 years’ experience as Application engineer
- 3D Printing / AM experience – Advantage
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Work independently with ability to communicate difficult or sensitive information
- Good communication skills: fluent English and Hebrew
- Additional language – Advantage
- Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building and account management capabilities
- Availability to travel to visit customers and partners